Links Worth Reading: June 8-14
Every day I share several links through my Twitter and LinkedIn accounts as well as the Church Simple Facebook page. These links are sometimes church related, sometimes leadership focused, and sometimes they just catch my eye… but I believe that they are helpful for church leaders.
Here are the five posts from last week that people were most interested in:
- 10 Practices Of The Most Frustrating Leaders, from Brian Dodd
- Should the Position Be Paid or Volunteer, from Ron Edmondson
- Ways that pastors disempower their staff, from TJ Addington
- Do Your Systems Serve You, from Chris Huff
- When Hiring, Tryouts Trump Interviews, from HBR
What was the most important thing YOU read last week?