3at3 for the Week of August 5th
Here are this week’s links:
- Knowing Your Audience, from Rusty Lewis How do YOU communicate to the different people in YOUR congregation?
- Characteristics of the Self-Employed, from New Geography How does this affect YOUR church?
- RPPL: Financial Do’s and Don’ts, from Austin McCann How not to wreck your ministry before you start
Maintaining Ministry Focus:
- 5 Ways Others Sabotage Your Creative Mojo, from Lisa Colon Delay How do YOU protect from distraction?
- Regain Your Focus – Management Tip of the Day, from Harvard Business Review Ban distractions!
- Avoiding Leadership Crashes, from JR_Briggs Distraction kills!
Momentum in Leadership:
- Making A Splash, from Scott Wykoff Why the NBAC creates Olympic champion swimmers
- 3 Tips For Strengthening And Growing Your Organization, from Tim Peters Complacency is the enemy of progress…
- What to Do When Your Church Has Stopped Moving, from Brandon Cox How does a church work to create momentum?
- 4 Leadership Lessons From The Costa Concordia, from Rich Chancy Grow YOURSELF faster than your position.
- Unexpected Leadership Lessons From A Dairy Farm, from Chris Lo Curto How to keep YOUR team tangle free.
- Leadership Lessons From Car Tires, from Dan Rockwell How are YOU creating, and working through, unbalance?
The Soul of the Leader:
- Dark Side of Social Media and Discipleship, from Rob Jacobs How does social media affect YOUR spiritual life?
- Eat This Book, from Chris Lautsbaugh Do YOU growl, gnarl, and savor as you are growing?
- Growing as a Leader, from Karl Teichert How are YOU intentionally growing as a leader?
What was the most impactful lesson YOU learned this week?