3 at 3 for the Week of August 12
Here are this week’s links:
- For Your Leadership Tool Box: 6 X 6, from Mark Miller. The power of focusing on what YOU can impact.
- 10 Characteristics of Spiritually Plateaued Leaders, from Gary Rohrmayer What will keep YOU from finishing well?
- How to Resist the Temptation to Lie & Cheat Your Way to the Top, from Beth Hayden How do YOU handle pressure?
- Divine Appointments, from Mark Batterson Are YOU focusing on meeting the right people, or meeting with God?
- One of my “oh-duh” moments, from Bob Logan Where are YOU starting from?
- How to encourage Radically simple, beautiful prayer, from Ben Reed Set the example for those around you!
- How to Make Subordinates Colleagues, from Dan Rockwell Empowered people become colleagues not employees.
- Plug & Play Church Leadership, by Mike Breen If Billy Graham attended your church, would you make him a greeter?
- 4 Keys to Transform Staffers into Leaders, from Waylon Moore. Your church doesn’t need more staff.
- Trophies, Metrics, and Great Work, from Todd Henry There is never, ever, a shortcut to great work.
- Every Person Has A Story (and what that taught me about patience), from Bill Couchenour Listen well.
- 3 Ways Pastoral Burnout Can Sneak Up on You, from Eric McKiddie We our sometimes our own worst enemy.
- Budgeting Blues, from Dan Reiland A simple how to that proves church budgeting doesn’t have to be miserable.
- What Your Budget Says About Your Church, from John Richardson Does your church think like Jesus, or Judas?
- Properly Documenting Donors’ Contributions, from Matt Branaugh Seriously, don’t be that church.
What was the most impacting thing YOU read this week?